The Wailea Golf Club welcomes families who enjoy spending time together on the course, whether you're a parent looking to introduce your youngster to the sport, or you have a junior golfer who loves to swing with you.
- Wailea’s Gold and Emerald courses sport colorful kids tees on every fairway, ideal for youngsters who prefer to play a shorter course, plus junior scorecards specially created to accompany those yardages.
- The Wailea Golf Academy offers Junior Golf Camps on a seasonal basis – a great game-boosting experience for beginning and intermediate-level junior players. Junior camps take place at Wailea Golf Club’s 12-acre training facility. For more information, visit the Wailea Golf Academy.
- A strong advocate of junior golf, the Wailea Golf Club is proud to host the annual Michelle Wie Hawaii State Junior Golf Association’s Tournament of Champions each December. Wie has a long association with this prestigious competition: she was just 12 years old when she captured the 15-18 age group. Today, she serves as the event’s title sponsor and ambassador. For more information, visit Here.
- Kids Play Free After 3 pm is a great value option – one free junior player (under 18 years old) with each playing adult. Available daily on the Wailea Blue Course, and on either the Gold or Emerald Course (designated course varies daily). More information on our More information on our Rates & Offers here.
- Junior golfers can enjoy complimentary use of rental clubs when playing after 3 pm on any of Wailea Golf Club’s three courses. Available daily.
- Discounted green fees for junior golfers (ages 7 to 17 years old) are available year-round. (Junior players must be accompanied by a responsible adult.) Tee times can be reserved here.